Friday, April 16, 2010

Volcano?????


Oh, hey Iceland Volcano. So, potentially bad news (on so many levels). A volcano errupted in Iceland, grounding all flights in Europe and the Middle East. Since I am in the Middle East, that means that there is a chance that I may not be able to fly out next week! It could be cleared up by then (optimistically thinking). This issue could be cleared up within days or within weeks. So I will try not to be too dramatic about the matter and just hope that it will clear up. I love Jerusalem but I am ready to come home. This could throw a real wrench into my plans of starting school on Monday. But again. Think optimistic thoughts. Pray for the volcano to stop errupting/for the skies to clear up!

Shukran!!!

4 comments:

  1. ACTUALLY...school doesn't start until Tuesday, so that gives you an extra day. ;)

    That's crazy beans! Clear skies shall be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, school starts Tuesday, and I will be leaving Jerusalem the Thursday after school starts...so my first day of school will be Monday, 6 days after real school starts. Which makes it even more crucial that I miss no more school than necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, try to think of your entire experience as part of your education...and just how lucky and blessed you are to get to stay a little longer in the Holy Land!!! School will still be there when you get back. Trust me. You may never get a chance to return to Israel again. And you will always long to. Trust me.

    I've loved reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful photos. It's so funny how nothing has changed in 25 years.

    P.S. When you do finally get back, you ought to consider printing your blog into a book. There's an online service that you can use to log into your site and print your blogspot into a bound book. [Blub.com] You can even edit it and add more photos, etc. It would certainly make a wonderful keepsake, or fun gift. And, you can even SELL your book through their service if you feel so inclined...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K. I thought you were gunna be late. haha My bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete