Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Judaism Final

Today we had our first of five finals: Judaism! I felt somewhat prepared for this test. It was a little frustrating because our study guide was 17 pages long and the test only had 25 questions on it. But at least my teacher came to class looking like this:

Professor Yardin in his Purim costume

Last week we asked him what he was going to be for Purim and he said he didn't know. Apparently this is his "administering finals" costume. The test didn't add up at all and the questions were really confusing, and our teacher admitted that "It is pretty much a commandment to get drunk on Purim, so there are probably mistakes on the test." Haha, those mistakes worked out to benefit me so I'm not complaining.

So now I'm done with Judaism. I'm realizing looking back on that class that I actually learned a TON and I am greatful for the new understanding I have of Jewish people and their history.

2 comments: